Do you have a crack or hole in your paddleboard?
The Billy Lush staff is skilled in fiber glass and carbon fiber SUP repair. If you paddleboard long enough chances are you will accidently damage the board. It’s common in this sport and when caught early will not affect the performance of your board.
It is important to have your board repaired at the first sign of damage. Water leaking into the board can soften the EPS foam and cause further weakness to the damaged area. Plus, the foam acts like a sponge taking on water which adds significant weight to your board.
- SUP Repair
- Standard water tight SUP repair (no painting)
- $40-$55- 1 crack or hole up to 4 inches
- $25-$35 for each additional area
- $200-$250 for a fin box repair
- SUP Paint
- in addition to SUP repair pricing
- Basic $15 and up
- Artwork $50 and up
- Design $50 and up